Wear the purity of New Zealand on this Double Circle Bracelet. Ariki jewelry is gold plated with 22 ct gold plate.
The shellfish (haliotis iris) used by Ariki, although part of the abalone family, is unique to New Zealand's environmentally pure coastal waters. The Paua is renowned throughout the world not only for its beautiful shell but also for its edible dark, full flavoured flesh.
For many centuries the Maori people (New Zealand's indigenous race) have used the Paua shell for personal adornment and as ornamental inlay eyes for the carvings that decorated their weapons and meeting houses.
Ariki's Paua is harvested from areas renowned for their water quality, both pollution free and rich in minerals. Ariki Paua features an intense depth of colour - just one of the factors that separates the original from its imitators. The result is jewelry that truly reflects the magnificence and purity of New Zealand's environment.
Image and description courtesy of Ariki New Zealand.
If you like the products below, please click to purchase directly
These are the online shopping products of our business partners
- Oversized Sofstpun Down Alternati...
- Whether you want to bundle up while reading a book or need a decorative piece for the end of your...
- 2-Layer End Table With Whole Marb...
- Round Coffee Table With Golden Metal Frame For Bedroom Living Room Office (White,1 Piece)
- 5 Tier Wine Rack Freestanding Flo...
- This gorgeous 5-tier freestanding wine rack is the perfect addition to any home bar, kitchen, or ...
- Contemporary Dining Table
- With Metal Legs And MDF Top (White)
Choose a keyword of the item you want to purchase
And it will direct you to a new online shopping website.
Sales and warehousing solutions
If you would like to exchange links with our website
© 2022-2024 We Vape. Powered By shacdock.com